Saturday 22 October 2011

A Mystery?????? O.o (Double Post!)

Hello Wizards,

Today for a present, and since it's coming to Halloween, I'll be telling you a few things happening. Well, Kingsisle have been talking with Massively.com about "New Wizard101 Content" hmm? Now what can that be? Well everyone says new world! So I want you to look on the poll on the right and choose your answer, and once you have voted, you have to comment what thing you voted for. When Kingsisle announce what it was, I shall make a new post and all of you who voted on the right thing shall get a treasure card each!

Good Luck!

-Ash

Hey Wizards!

As you can see it's a double post where me and Ash post at the same time, I like the idea of a contest. Price little to pay so I'll be happy to chip in. When we win, We will give a code, for the first voter, you will not win a treasure card but a code! A random one so please don't blame us if nothing good comes out of it. Thank you!

Good Luck to all!

-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment