Wednesday 12 October 2011

Awe, Really? I wanted to try it out :D

Wizards, Remember my last post about me taking over Wizard101 Information Guide? Well Wolf Blood changed his mind and said he won't be leaving any time! We will also be doing WWN here and WSMA (Wolf Sky's Magical Arts) will be doing it too!

For this issue of WWN:

   Wizard Weekly News
I have been doing a lot of editing on my pictures and noticed, if Wolf Sky can't come back...Why not make a new one? And that's exactly what I did! 

Check out these pictures :)


_________________________________________________________________________________
Now other news, Ash will be posting more frequently because he told me he wants a bit more time with the blog. So we will be doing double posts sometimes :) hope you enjoy!


That's all from Wizard Weekly News


And from me too :D


See ya in the Spiral!

~Wolf Sky~


No comments:

Post a Comment