Monday 8 August 2011

Wolf Sky's Magical Arts

Hello!

Wolf Sky here and yesterday in fact I made a site called Wolf Sky's Magical Arts yes I might make a school for it but I don't know, Need to see if people will first visit the site. Yes the blog is on it (I hope) but just hope you guys visit it at http://wolfskysmagicalarts.weebly.com that is the link hope you guys enjoy the site. Moving on.

Wizard Weekly News

Hello everyone!

Our first report is about the full of adventure newest world ever, Wysteria! A wonderful world full of Pegasus and many more! Wysteria is currently on the test realm and as we all know that means know free to play members allowed luckily I have membership so when I go on the test realm again I will show you some pictures! Hope you like them and Thank you for reading Wizard Weekly News.

No comments:

Post a Comment