Friday 4 November 2011

Pyromancer has conquered the Theurgists!

Hey Wizards!

Guess what? We are staying with Fire! I noticed that Life is a great school and I had the best experience with it, but I like both schools. However, Life isn't the chosen school for me when I first signed up.............

......FIRE WAS! I noticed that instead of thinking what school I am, I go back to my roots and stay with Fire. Yes it might be hard, but I will (If I could) make a new character, with the name of Wolf Sky and make him Fire, but not Fire alone......Life as a secondary (:

Well, I need to find that out because Kingsisle Entertainment has banned me viciously, So I need to try and make them change there mind. Lots of people tell me I should make a petition about it but should I? That's where I need your help. If you have a Facebook click this link to vote on what I should do. http://www.facebook.com/wolf.sky2 It will take you to my profile, just add me and look at the latest question I asked. Then please take your vote.

Thanks guys! 




Signed by, 


No comments:

Post a Comment